Project Zero G Forums Forum Index
Author Message
<  Marketplace  ~  WANTED!!! G63B Wide Block.
sunami02
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

Hi,

I need a wide block. block it self will do.

Please text me four04 five48 one40three
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mainstream
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:48 am  Reply with quote
Too Much Time on His Hands


Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Posts: 534
Location: Chattanooga TN

http://projectzerog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2994

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
sunami02
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

mainstream wrote:
http://projectzerog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2994


thanks I PM him!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunami02
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:14 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

mainstream wrote:
http://projectzerog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2994


thanks I PM him!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quezzy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:45 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 09 Aug 2014
Posts: 49
Location: Richmond Virginia

Where are you located?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quezzy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 09 Aug 2014
Posts: 49
Location: Richmond Virginia

Just googled your area code. Im in Virginia so your not that far to ship. You have any 4g64 blocks Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunami02
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

Quezzy wrote:
Just googled your area code. Im in Virginia so your not that far to ship. You have any 4g64 blocks Wink



4g64 no I don't ? y you have one that your willing to sell?

that block I should be able to used the rx7 trans with the Correct b2600 bell housing? to complete my setup?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunami02
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 am  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

So let me know if you have wide block!!!! please thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quezzy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 09 Aug 2014
Posts: 49
Location: Richmond Virginia

sunami02 wrote:
Quezzy wrote:
Just googled your area code. Im in Virginia so your not that far to ship. You have any 4g64 blocks Wink



4g64 no I don't ? y you have one that your willing to sell?

that block I should be able to used the rx7 trans with the Correct b2600 bell housing? to complete my setup?
Thought you wanted a G63B block and not the 4G64. MAy have found one 4G64 if so thats going in my car, G63B is at the junkyard too. Here is there price on it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunami02
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:20 am  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

Quezzy wrote:
sunami02 wrote:
Quezzy wrote:
Just googled your area code. Im in Virginia so your not that far to ship. You have any 4g64 blocks Wink



4g64 no I don't ? y you have one that your willing to sell?

that block I should be able to used the rx7 trans with the Correct b2600 bell housing? to complete my setup?
Thought you wanted a G63B block and not the 4G64. MAy have found one 4G64 if so thats going in my car, G63B is at the junkyard too. Here is there price on it.




Alright. so for sure its a Wide block? and I will need just the block itself? what junkyard is that? I live IN ATL, GA. 30354 ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quezzy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 09 Aug 2014
Posts: 49
Location: Richmond Virginia

Some reason I didnt get a notification about this reply. Will recheck the yard this weekend. Im in Richmond VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunami02
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:09 am  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker


Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 9

Please do let me know if you can get this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Project Zero G Forums Forum Index  ~  Marketplace

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06