Project Zero G Forums Forum Index
<  General  ~  newbie from trinidad, looking to build my box lancer a172
thingcall07
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 pm  Reply with quote
Knowlege Seeker

As i said new to this forum, i have two box lancer one have in an 4g62t/supercharged engine+5 speed hudrulic box. I've swicthed the turbo that came with the engine an put on an (1j s/charger), i'm getting 16lb boost but still find the car is pulling lame. i have plenty knowledge about n/a engines an only now started to play with boost, money is kind of thight but somehow i mannage to pull trough with parts, i also have an nonturbo 6 bolt R.W.D. 63 block looking do make a project out of it , already have some aftermarket parts for it like (wiseco pistons) (cometic head gasket) (a.r.p head bolts) (orinaginal mit twin cam timmingbelt) ( evo4 cylinder head harness an brain) only after reading on this site that d evo4 head can't work on d early evo's or 63's, so i'm a little sad about that unless someone has worked that before. I know that i have to give up one of my project but right now d 62 s/c is driving so i'll still try some more with d 1.8 for now, while trying to figure out how to move with d 63t, any advice will be appreciated.